Choosing the Right Stove – What Style.
It’s entirely up to you what style is going to be right for you. But bear in mind –
1. The contemporary looking stoves seem to command a price premium.
2. Cheaper Cast iron stoves are more likely to crack than welded sheet steel constructions.
3. Wood stores underneath are far too small for practical purposes
4. The build quality between manufactures varies massively. You can’t see it on the internet. It’s something you need to feel for yourself.
5. Curved glass is expensive to replace. (I’ve just found out to my horror exactly how much)
6. Check its proportions look right in your hearth, as well as meeting the various dimension regulations.